Die Cast Companies List in Global: Top 10 Picks
10 Picks for Global Die Cast Companies
Die Casting has taken over the manufacturing industry by storm. It has proved to be better, faster, and cost-effective compared to many other manufacturing methods. So, manufacturers worldwide have taken a keen interest in die-casting to meet people’s ever-growing demands. Here’s a list of the top 10 die cast companies around the world.
- Consolidated Metco
- Pace Industries
- Ryobi Die Casting
- Sunrise Metal
- Premier Die Casting
- RCM Industries
- A&B Die Casting
- Spotlight Metal
- Al Circle
Manufacturing Made Easier With Die Cast
Different Manufacturing methods and materials have been shaping human civilization for thousands of years. But after the development of modern die casting techniques, many traditional means of manufacturing are almost extinct now.
One of the biggest milestones that paved the way for die casting is the invention of modern aluminum refining techniques. Nowadays, a tremendous deal of manufacturing demand is met by aluminum die casting plants alone.
For any general applications, you will be mostly looking for aluminum die cast manufacturer. However, other processes such as Zinc Die Casting, Magnesium Die Casting, etc., have their fair share of popularity for some specific applications. You should have a clear idea about your requirements to determine which type of diecast supplier can assist you.
Why Choose Sunrise Metal for Your Die Cast Company?
Sunrise Metal is a rising aluminum die casting manufacturer located in China. With our unique and organized manufacturing approach, we have secured a good position in the global die casting market. Are you looking for an aluminum die casting company with top-notch service? We invite you to look at our offerings.
Turn-key Solutions to Match Your Needs
No two die casting project is the same. A new die casting project means new challenges in front of us. Unlike most other die cast companies out there, we provide turn-key solutions for every project aimed specifically at your business.
Serving Clients Worldwide
Even though we are a Chinese die cast company, our services are not limited to China. We are supplying parts to over 500 customers worldwide. A significant fraction of these companies is from Asia, North America, Europe, and other regions.
Advanced Die Casting Facility
Sunrise Metal has four factories in Kunshan and Nantong. Two of them are dedicated to die casting, and the other two for tooling and prototyping. The facilities are equipped with high-end equipment, capable of handling complex die casting projects. We also have advanced QC testing equipment to ensure optimum quality.
Half the Standard Lead Time
Our superior supply chain management and supreme corporate structure ensure outstanding coordination in different stages of die casting. Moreover, we use the latest technology equipment for maximum efficiency. So, we can reduce the project lead time by up to fifty percent.
Excellent Command of English
We maintain strong command of English within the company to ensure seamless communication with global customers. It allows us to understand our customer’s needs better and provide the solution accordingly.
Which Country is Best for Die Cast Companies and Why?
Currently, China is the largest die casting nation in the world. China alone fulfills one-fifth of the global die casting demand. In fact, China has the biggest manufacturing industry with a strong influence in the global market.
A large number of multinational companies rely on China to meet their manufacturing needs. There are many reasons for that. Let’s have a look at them.
- China is the fourth largest nation in the world and the second-largest in terms of available land area. So, China has access to abundant natural resources. So, the cost of land ownership and the raw material is lower compared to other countries.
- China has the largest population in the world. As a matter of fact, the labor cost in China is very low. So, China’s production cost will be lower than in most other countries even if you use similar technology.
- China’s Open Door Policy makes it easy for foreign countries to do business here. This policy played an important role in the transformation of China’s economy. China grants equal benefits to any country. So, any foreign businesses can invest here.
What Factors to Consider When Choosing a Global Die Cast Supplier?
There are many factors to consider when you are planning to do business with foreign Die Cast Companies. Some of the key points are discussed below.
- The first thing you have to consider is your country’s trade policy. If your country’s trade policy is not in favor of a country, it is best to avoid any supplier. However, China’s simple trading policy makes it easy to do business from any country.
- It is preferable to have a manufacturer with good English skills. It will ensure smooth communication between the customer and the die caster. So, there will be better coordination in the project activities.
- Beware of trading companies. Sometimes trading companies will claim themselves as manufacturers. Having a middle man can significantly increase the production cost. So, try to verify the authenticity of the manufacturer.
- Discuss the manufacturer’s overseas shipping policies in detail. There are various types of shipping methods available. Make sure that the manufacturer can assure fast, secure, and reasonably priced delivery of your parts.
If you wish to source from China, you should read the following article on How To Find a Die Casting Manufacturer in China.
What are the Advantages of Outsourcing Die Cast Parts?
Not every country has the same level of industrial development. So, everyone can’t get access to high-end manufacturing technologies in their country. And, the manufacturing cost is pretty high in some countries. So, many companies resort to foreign countries.
You also get lots of other benefits when shipping from other countries. We have discussed them below:
- Startups and entrepreneurs can benefit the most from outsourcing parts. Because it is almost impossible for a new company to meet its manufacturing demands themselves. Moreover, Modern manufacturing equipment would be way too costly for them. Outsourcing parts is allowing entrepreneurs to flourish.
- You can save a lot of time by outsourcing less crucial parts. So, you will have more time to invest in important matters instead.
- You do not have liability for any property or equipment. So, you will not be at risk for any unexpected events.
- Some types of parts may not be possible to manufacture in your country’s die casting parts factory. You can always outsource such things from foreign countries. So, it is now possible to assemble high-quality products from your country.