- Achieving our Mission will be a direct result of our Company’s Quality Improvement Culture. Our Culture is a product of each individual employee’s attitudes and conduct. Each employee is obligated to:
- Manufacture products to established requirements, or cause the requirements to officially change.
- Know the authorized written procedures for their job.
- Not knowingly pass on defective work to our internal or external customers.
- Be responsible for defect elimination in all we do.
- Be responsible for delivering our work on time.
- Actively participate in training to support quality improvement in our products, processes, and services.
Our Standard is to “Do It Right the First Time”